Terms & Conditions
ADAVIC Store TERMS & POLICIES - 2012
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- Currently we only accept VISA and MASTERCARD payments. For other payment options, please call during office hours.
- All credit card details are processed through a
secure payment gateway provided by SecurePay with SSL encryption
- The Anxiety Disorders Association of Victoria Inc. (ADAVIC) is an incorporated, tax exempt charitable entity. A.B.N. 70 607 186 815.
- Typically G.S.T. is not applied to goods purchased from ADAVIC. Goods which are sourced from a third-party (such as Bev Aisbett's 'IT KIT') and sold through ADAVIC, may attract G.S.T. This will be indicated on the product page.
Shipping & Packaging:
- Shipping is via Australia Post.
- Currently, we ship to all States and Territories within Australia.
- For privacy reasons, some customers prefer not to have their packages labeled as sent by ADAVIC. If you wish for your package to be discreetly marked, you can select this option during the order process.
ADAVIC is committed to maintaining your privacy and confidentiality. Especially due to the sensitive nature of mental health issues, ADAVIC is aware of the need for being discreet when contacting you regarding your order
- We will store your order details (including payment details) in a secure manner
- We will respect your request for discreet shipping
- We will NOT disclose, sell or trade any collected information to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as banks or credit card institutions
- We will NOT use your details or contact addresses for sending unsolicited mail or emails (SPAM)
Returns, Refunds and Damaged Goods:
Returns & Refunds:
- Lectures: No refunds are available for Lecture or Information Session Bookings.
- Workshops & Programs: Credit or Partial refunds may be available, dependent on circumstances
- Books & CDs: Returns will not be accepted unless due to damage during shipping
- We take care to make sure that your goods are packaged safely for delivery. Please contact us if you wish to report damage to your purchased products.
All correspondence should be directed to:
PO BOX 625
Kew VIC 3101
Ph: (03) 9853 8089
Fax: (03) 9853 8021
For legal purposes:
200 Alexander Parade Fitzroy VIC 3065
ADAVIC is a NON-PROFIT
self-funded organisation. We welcome your contributions
donations, and memberships.
If you would like to sponsor ADAVIC
or help with fundraising, please
contact the ADAVIC office.