ADAVIC Store TERMS & POLICIES - 2014
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Currently we only accept VISA and MASTERCARD payments. For other payment options, please call during office hours.
The Anxiety Disorders Association of Victoria Inc. (ADAVIC) is an incorporated, tax exempt charitable entity.
G.S.T. is not applied to goods purchased from ADAVIC. Goods which are
sourced from a third-party (such as Bev Aisbett's 'IT KIT') and sold
through ADAVIC, may attract G.S.T. This will be indicated on the
A.B.N. 70 607 186 815
All credit card details are protected by a security certificate (SSL) and processed through a secure payment gateway provided by SecurePay .
Shipping is via Australia Post.
Currently, we only ship to States and Territories within Australia.
For privacy reasons, some customers
prefer not to have their packages labelled as sent by ADAVIC. If you
wish for your package to be discreetly marked, you can select this
option during the order process.
ADAVIC is committed to maintaing your privacy and confidentiality.
Especially due to the sensitive nature of mental health issues, ADAVIC
is aware of the need for being discreet when contacting you regarding
- We will store your order details (including payment details) in a secure manner
- We will respect your request for discreet shipping
- We will NOT disclose, sell or trade any collected information
to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as
banks or credit card institutions
- We will NOT use your details or contact addresses for sending unsolicited mail or emails (SPAM)
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND DAMAGED GOODS:
Returns & Refunds:
- Lectures: No refunds are available for Lecture or Information Session Bookings.
- Workshops & Programs: Credit or Partial refunds may be available, dependent on circumstances
- Books & CDs: Returns will not be accepted unless due to damage during shipping
Damaged Goods: We take care to make sure that your goods are packaged safely for delivery. Please contact us if you wish to report damage to your purchased products.
All correspondence should be directed to:
PO BOX 625
Kew VIC 3101
Ph: (03) 9853 8089
Fax: (03) 9853 8021
For legal purposes:
200 Alexander Parade Fitzroy VIC 3065