23 Dec 2013
As we near the end of another year and head full-tilt into the festive season (bracing for another festive onslaught), this could be a good time to pause and enjoy some perspective on how far we all have come.
Perhaps take a moment to pat yourself on the back for a job well done, then turn your thoughts to things other than work and focus on friends, family, and Christmas giving. We have two 'Health Tips' below that you might find useful for the Christmas break and towards the New Year.
As we draw to a close for 2014, we'd like to say a big 'thank you' to:
- Our supporters
- Our members
- Our Committee, staff, and volunteers
- And to you - our community!
We hope that for you, 2013 has been a successful year both personally and professionally. We wish you a safe and restful Christmas break and an excellent start to the new year!
See you in 2014!
Services over Christmas and New Year break
ADAVIC OFFICE (PHONE SUPPORT, INFORMATION & REFERRAL)
- 2013: Our final office day is Thursday 19th December, closing at 4pm.
- 2014: We re-open on Wednesday 15th January at 10.30am.
If you require assistance during the Christmas / New Year's break the following organisations may be helpful:
- Emails to the ADAVIC Office will be checked weekly during the Christmas break.
|Group ||Final meeting 2013||Recommence 2014|
|Altona|| Tue 17th Dec||Tue 14th Jan|
|Coburg||Mon 16th Dec||Mon 20th Jan|
|Kew|| Mon 9th Dec||Mon 3rd Feb|
The ADAVIC Facebook page will be moderated during the break (the page is available for 24/7 access).
Click here to access.
- Discuss and share experiences
- Offer encouragement, ask for advice
- Help others whilst helping yourself
- Open 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Moderated by ADAVIC volunteers
Orders from the ADAVIC online store will be processed twice-weekly during the Christmas/New Year's break.
Please be aware that delivery may take longer than usual due to Christmas mail.
ADAVIC is a NON-PROFIT
self-funded organisation. We welcome your contributions,
donations, and memberships.
If you would like to sponsor ADAVIC
or help with fundraising, please
contact the ADAVIC office.