What does ADAVIC provide?"Grass-roots" support, information, and resources to help people manage anxiety and depression issues, including:
- Anxiety, stress & worry
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
The services we provide:
- Telephone support and information service.
- Weekly support group meetings.
- Regular lectures, courses and workshops.
- Online Discussion Forum for sharing experiences with others in the community.
- Social Events & Outings
- Referrals to therapists specialising in anxiety and depression disorders.
Mon 2 Dec, 2013